Cambridge Education Group
Overview of the Institution
The Cambridge Education Group is a leading academic organisation that has been helping thousands of students since 1952 to progress to leading universities through the highest quality academic programmes. Their global network of partner education Institutions is aimed at assisting international students in various disciplines to achieve academic success.
Location and facilities
The Cambridge Education Group collaborates with over 20 internationally reputed academic institutes and helps them meet the demands of their students. They have their presence in the UK, the USA as well as Europe. All partner Institutions provide personal service for students as well as the best teaching and academic facilities required to enhance the learning experience.
In the United Kingdom, the students can study at one of their 4 campuses, namely the CATS College for undergraduates, CSVPA for students interested in the arts, Foundation Campus for progression to both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and the Stafford House School of English.
In the USA, the students can study progression courses at Bryant University, Newbury College River University, Southern New Hampshire University, Curry College, Suffolk University, Wheelock College and The State University of New York (SUNY).
In Amsterdam, the students can study at the Foundation Campus. This leads to degrees from the University of Amsterdam.
- Birkbeck University of London
- Queen Mary University of London
- London South Bank University
- Goldsmiths University of London
- Royal Holloway University of London
- Institute of Education University of London
- University of Central Lancashire
- Royal Veterinary College University of London
- Amsterdam Foundation Campus
- Coventry University
- University of Sunderland
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Kingston University London
- Bryant University
- Newbury College
- River University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Curry College
- Suffolk University
- Wheelock College
- The State University of New York (SUNY)